About Northeast Ohio Regenerative Medicine
Joint Pain and its affects on your life
Joint pain can deeply impact your life. At Northeast Ohio Regenerative Medicine, state of the art Autologous Fat Transfer can alleviate your suffering from arthritis, certain injuries and diseases. Researchers believe that this medical science breakthrough has the potential to change the face of disease and alleviate human suffering. Autologous Fat Transfer can reduce the pain as it boosts the body’s ability to heal itself naturally.
Our experienced physicians evaluate each case in a personal consultation to carefully assess the likelihood of success if regenerative therapy is recommended. We understand what it means to seek a better quality of life, which is why we focus on providing you with the best in regenerative medicine to optimize your likelihood for successful results.
How we can help
Northeast Ohio Regenerative Medicine offers the very latest in research and medical applications.
We offer Autologous Fat Transfer procedures, performed by our region’s most experienced, trusted and specially-trained physicians. Whether your life’s activities have been disrupted by aging, disease, accident or injury, we invite you to consult with us to determine how we may be able to help get you back in your game… and get Your Life back!
Autologous Fat Transfer Benefits can include:
- Improves joint, tendon and ligament functions
- Renews, repairs and restores ankle injury after arthritis/trauma
- Renews, repairs and promotes growth factors to knee injuries
- Renews, repairs and replenishes hollow, sunken hands
- No major incisions or body trauma
- Involves little to no pain or discomfort, no general anesthesia, with faster recovery and little downtime
- No risk of allergic or adverse reaction
- Releases anti-inflammatory agents to aid the healing process
- Promotes and releases natural regenerative growth factors
- Longer lasting, natural looking results